I’m delighted to share this week’s roundup of stylish links (featuring yours truly from The Sweet Seed) compiled by the Independent Fashion Bloggers community. This particular collection of clicks pulls inspiration from the month of January and boasts plenty of tips for self-improvement. Take a peek at some of these blogs for how to better your business, your website, and your wardrobe. And don’t forget to check out my contribution: 3 Ways to Accessorize a Winter Coat.
January is such a serious month. Back to business. Start new things. Conquer the world. You know, regular stuff. This week we have an excellent roundup of tips on how to improve your blog, and look your best while you’re at it. So when you finally become the ruler of the known blogiverse… remember we knew you when!
Links à la Mode: January 29th
- Chromo Beauty: The 5 Minute Makeup Routine
- Fashilluminous: How to Look Your Best in Little Time
- Funky Jungle: 5 Questions to Ask While Purging Your Closet
- Les Assorties: The Business of Blogging
- ModaVracha’s Spot: 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog This Year
- Ms. Fabulous: Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen
- Natalie Notions: 5 Fashion Quotes from Fashion Icons
- Pumps & Studz: I Blog Because…
- Purushu Arie: 3 Trends from LCM You Can Wear Now
- Sammy Says: 4 Reasons I’m a Closet Blogger
- Style Bizzare: 10 Vegan Fashion Brands
- That Paki Blog: The Writer in Fashion
- The Beauty Isle: Glam Glow Beauty Masks: Everything You Need to Know
- The Chic Machine: It Girl of The Week: Tavi Gevinson
- The Fashion Junki: Makeup Essentials
- The Sweet Seed: 3 Ways to Accessorize a Winter Coat
- TLV Birdie: The Finest Natural Beauty Brands
- Venti Fashion: 3 Simple DIYS for a Postive, Organized Year
- We Are Ready Made: What is Masculinity?
- What 2 Wear Where: The ONE Dress You Have to Buy
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
Love these links? Share them with a friend!