I’m so pleased to share this week’s Independent Fashion Bloggers roundup of fashionable links, which includes The Sweet Seed’s latest style post (Wedding Guest Dresses for Any Occasion)! What else will you find in this collection of chic clicks? Several stories covering looks from this year’s legendary Met Gala, fun DIY projects, intriguing interviews, and (of course) a few thoughts on fashion. Take a peek at these popular posts for some weekend style inspiration.
Met Ball Mania
The Met Gala dominated fashion news this week, and IFB sites took full advantage of the opportunity for great content. From best-of looks to illustrations of red carpet moments, the ball of the year was covered. We also had some interesting designer interviews, and musings on fashion and ethics. Read them all below, you’ll find we have an exceptional collection of posts this week!
Links à la Mode: May 7
- A Handful of Stories: Six Ways to Wear Culottes Like You Mean It
- Al-Balsam Life: 9 Top Style Moments From the Met Ball
- Attire Club: The 6 Best Menswear Looks at the 2015 Met Gala
- Fashion, Trends & More: The Scam That All Bloggers Need to Know About
- Fashionopolis: Favorites From Lakmé Fashion Week Summer 2015
- Fear in Wonderland: Is it Wrong to be Inspired by the Oppressive Victorian Era?
- Ind(i)ecisive: Divisive, Unpleasant and Empty—the Plus-Size Taboo
- Les Assorties’: Tête-à-tête With Elena Karavasili
- Met Gala Preview: China Through the Looking Glass
- Modavracha’s Spot: 5 Fun Ways to Do Denim for Spring
- Ms. Fabulous: Met Gala Preview: China Through the Looking Glass
- Ng From the Outside: To Wear or Not to Wear Fur
- Style Bizarre: What if Productivity Wasn’t the Ultimate Goal?
- Style Maniac: Jane Weitzman on Art, Customer Service, and Shoes
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Fabric-Covered Shoes
- The Sweet Seed: Wedding Guest Dresses for Any Occassion
- TLV Birdie: Natural Makeup 101—Antonym Cosmetics
- We Are Ready Made: Launching Diversity
- Weekend Chic: A Dinner Party, a DIY Dress, an Updo and a Chocolate Cake
- Yukova Design: How to Wear Polka Dot
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.