First Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas: Part II
Many of you enjoyed my post from last year, First Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas. This May marks my second anniversary as a married woman (I told you it was my favorite month!) and I’d love to once again share a list of gift ideas to serve as inspiration for other couples also celebrating this special date.
Traditionally, the second wedding anniversary gift revolves around cotton, which signifies durability. Cotton may seem like an impossible theme to nail down, but there are many home items that neatly fall into this category. This year for example, my husband and I will be updating our bedding with a light-weight quilt for spring and summer.
Shop the suggestions below or, if you’re a craft wizard, make some of the picks on your own! Remember, an engraving or simple monogram is an easy way to make any gift more meaningful. Happy Anniversary!
Second Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas
1. Bedding. Egyptian cotton sheets are luxurious and do the trick.
2. A fresh set of towels or kitchen cloths.
3. A tablecloth. Find one in a fabulous print that will last for many happy dinners and family gatherings to come.
4. A decorative tapestry for the home.
5. Fun pillows or pillow cases. There are plenty of stylish options with sweet embroidered sayings.
6. Monogrammed bathrobes.
7. Lingerie/underwear. There’s no reason to rule out cheeky gifts is there?
8. A set of aprons. Have them monogrammed or give them in addition to a cooking class.
9. A hammock. Hang it in the backyard for a perfect spot to have a cuddle together.
10. Clothing. Pick something to match your partner’s style.
11. Canvas artwork. Blow up a picture from your wedding day or a print of your vows.
12. Cotton map of a meaningful destination.
13. Pocket squares (like these cotton options) for future formal celebrations.
14. Jewelry in a cotton pouch. A simple solution to the cotton gift conundrum.
15. A sporty sweatshirt and game tickets.
16. A t-shirt and concert tickets.
17. An embroidered handkerchief.
18. Canvas luggage and bags (like this classic duffle).
19. A pillow top mattress.
20. A scarf, hat, or mittens for those cooler days.
21. A tote bag for the beach and a day-trip to somewhere sunny. This option is gorgeous.
22. A hand sewn sentiment in a wooden hoop.
23. A throw blanket for the bedroom or living area.
24. Cotton scented beauty products.
25. Cotton wrapped jewelry. Yes there are some chic options out there.
Have any more second wedding anniversary gift ideas? Share your cotton picks here!