Style Staples for Photographers
As a photographer, I know first hand the intricacies of putting together a stylish, yet functional look for work. When I’m in the studio shooting a session, I need to look polished. But, I also need to have ninja-like agility and free range of motion. Style staples for photographers must have that perfect blend of fashion and utility.
Photographer Style Tips and Tricks
What to wear? Here are some pointers to keep in mind when seeking out style staples for photographers. Layers are your friends. Look for layers with extra storage (pockets) for all your small gear items. If mobility is your key concern, go for a jumpsuit with some stretch (and yes, pockets). Photographing a wedding or event? Opt for a chic utility dress (with, you guessed it, pockets) in a hue that fits the occasion. Other important details? Bold, minimal accessories that won’t catch and supportive footwear that can keep up.
See my favorite picks below and shop the looks!
Shop the Look
Shop these fashion finds and more below:
- Wilfred Normandie Jacket, Aritzia. Similar here and here.
- GrandEvolution Wingtip Oxford, Cole Haan. Similar here and here.
- Ruffle-hem Utility Dress, J. Crew. Similar here and here.
- Elevenses Ikat Jumpsuit, Anthropologie. Similar here and here.
- Sundial Post Earrings, Anthropologie. Similar here and here.